IP Address already registered

Hello,

today I setup a secure node but after a few hours the server somehow crashed so I had to start from scratch. The previous node is still showing up on the SecNode tracking site. Once I start the securenode tracker on the new installation I get an error message that the IP address is already registered. But it’s the same server with the same hostname and I just had to reinstall it. How can I solve the issue?

Thanks for your help!

Tom

Hi,

I am in a similar situation to you. I would like to know if the old node will get unregistered on the tracking website after being offline for a certain amount of time? Or will I need to use a new IP address for my node to register again?

Thanks,
Nick

Hello Nick,

My node has been removed from the tracking website. At first it was shown as down and after a days it switched to inactive and was finally de-listed. So there is no need to get a new IP address.

Tom

Hi, on my side it’s going to be 20 days… still showing !

Hi, same issue on my side. I can’t see my IP on https://securenodes.eu.zensystem.io/ but when I am trying to execute “node app.js” I get IP Address already registered.