The hardware requirements are:
- Server with dual or quad processor (VPS or dedicated server)
- 64bit operating system (ex: Ubuntu 16.04 Linux)
- 4GB Ram minimum (8GB recommended)
- 250GB hard drive space minimum (SSD drive recommended)
- Static IP address (IPv4 or IPv6 or both)
You will also need:
- Domain name (ex: mynode.com)
- TLS Certificate
Start by selecting a server setup at your favorite server hosting company using items 1-5 as a guideline.
Then register a domain name at your favorite domain name registrar, item 6.
Once we have the above in place we can start the setup of the node which includes item 7.
Is the above process something you are familiar with? If the answer is yes, then simply get a VPS with the above specs and we can start the setup.
If the answer is no, then we need to take it a step back and talk about a different approach towards your goal.