[PROPOSAL] Effective marketing based on authority (marketing - step 1)

OVERVIEW:

Zencash is great coin but very small amount of people know about this coin. To change this we need to tell mainstream and in very popular places about zencash and what is special in this coin. Now marketing is based on conferences but it is not enough. We need smart marketing, active and effective.

Zencash need investors, long term investors, then value and popularity will increase. This is importand especially now to make zencash popular and give much more value because it will be much easier to reach new exchanges, popular newspapers etc. It will also help to stabilize the quantity and value of secure nodes because if there will be few thousands secure nodes and price will be low for zencash - it will be unprofitable and expensive to have secure nodes.

I think main reason that zencash now is for $30-$40 (not $10 like earlier) is Palm Beach Report and their suggestions send to thousands of people. It is like win on lottery but zencash doesn’t use such great opportunity. People should know about such suggestion because PBC (authors, owners) have AUTHORITY and it is much more effective then many conferences where meet mostly small amount of geeks (we need to go to mainstream and popular places where are thousands of people).

We should tell people about PBC suggestions and in the end - why zencash is so special. There is no time to wait for marketing, because marketing is even more important then other things in any project.

If price will be $100, $200 or more per coin there will be no problem for people if there will be 2-4k secure nodes, market then also will see this coin… Zencash deserves to be one of the top10 coins!

I’d like to make such marketing alone or build and manage small team (people from few ) if budget will be sufficient. I am in internet marketing more then 10 years (social marketing, seo, ppc etc) so i know how to find popular places, where and how to analyze traffic etc (i will use semrush and for example secocpit to find popular keywords, blogs, newspapers). I have many tools which can help.

BUDGET AND MILESTONES:

a) If Zencash Team agree only for my work

1. First month (30 days) - find, prepare list with the most popular 50-100 places (fb, youtube, forums, popular blogs, pages etc) + clever advertising (mainly in english)
    Budget: 50 ZEN

2. Second month (next 30 days) - find, prepare list with new 30-100 places (fb, youtube, forums, popular blogs, pages) + clever advertising + marketing in places from ad 1 (second time).
    Budget: 75 ZEN

3. Third month (next 30 days) - find, prepare list with new 30-100 places (fb, youtube, forums, popular blogs, pages) + clever advertising + marketing in places from point 1 and 2 (second and third time).
    Budget: 125 ZEN

Total for 3 months (marketing, work) 250 ZEN

b) If zencash team agree for my work + build, manage small team (native speakers from most popular and important countries… so i will find people using Japanese, German, French, Chinese, Russian, Portugise, Spanish, Polish, … language - all popular countries where cryptocarrency, bitcoin is popular and where are investors)

1. First month (30 days) - find, prepare list with the most popular 250-500 places (fb, youtube, forums, popular blogs, pages etc) + clever advertising (many different languages)
    Budget: 200 ZEN

2. Second month (next 30 days) - find, prepare list with new 100-250 places (fb, youtube, forums, popular blogs, pages) + clever advertising + marketing in places from point 1 (second time).
    Budget: 300 ZEN

3. Third month (next 30 days) - find, prepare list with new 100-250 places (fb, youtube, forums, popular blogs, pages) + clever advertising + marketing in places from point 1 and 2 (second and third time).
    Budget: 500 ZEN

Total for 3 months (marketing, work - about 10-30 people) = 1000 ZEN

It is the best option, most expensive but will be the most powerfull because we will reach all the most popular places in the world to tell about zencash and PBC recommendation.

I will do my best to make it properly. I am also investor (also intereste in secure nodes) so i really would like to help zencash and team to make this great coin more power, popularity and value… using very powerful PBC recommendation and report.

I think and hope zencash team will make marketing no 1 in next 6-12 months because it is very important time (many cryptocarriencies, popularity of bitcoin so we can’t waste time and opportunity to succeed.

This proposal should be step 1 because will be the most effective and will give the best results (i hope value of zencash, knowledge of the brand, popularity, turnover will be min x2 or x3 after 3 months active campaign.)

We should take zencash from top100 to TOP 10!

+1 for aggressive marketing campaign

You position yourself as an “authority”; care to back that up with a portfolio and LinkedIn profile (if any)?

What methodology and metrics will you be using in identifying these popular pages/content creators/forums etc.? Will these be English speaking only? What do you mean by clever advertising? Is it content marketing, CTA or affinity marketing?

How many placements are you looking to secure, what’s the projected audience reach?

I’ve worked with various communication and PR agencies that would secure at least 4-6 media placements in international media, including the BBC, Haaretz, Guardian, Jerusalem Post, Huffington Post for around 1250 ZEN. Sorry but what you promise to deliver and how you plan to deliver it sounds too elusive at this stage to merit a serious response.

My two cents as a fellow investor.

I said that PBC has authority, not I. If you know how many people use their signals, reports you will find that PBC has authority. I (alone or with bigger budget with multilingual team) only can make hard work and advertise, send suggestions, info about PBC signal about zencash etc. It isn’t really good place to talk about details, i can say about details to zencash team, not in public place. It is hard work to find all the most popular places where are people interested in cryptocarrency, investors… I have many tools to search such places - for example using semrush i can find popular keywords, then pages, see traffic on pages, blogs etc.

“Clever advertising” because i will tell people interested in cryptocarrency about zencash and second also very important - my suggestions will be based on PBC mainly so people will find that this is seroius, authority and many will invest and long term like PBC suggest. Thats why it is smart and it should be done now because after few months can be too late (too much time from PBC report).

“BBC, Haaretz, Guardian, Jerusalem Post, Huffington Post for around 1250 ZEN” >>> good idea but in next steps - such methods are good but when zencash will be a little more popular. Now even people interested in this market usually know nothing about zencash :frowning: It will not be as effective as tell hundreds of thousands people interested in crypto that there is such coin like zencash. Such marketing should also be used, PR, sposnored articles in popular places, seo… I don’t think that 1000 coins (so now about worth $27k) for 3 months work 10-30 people is a lot, especially if main goal is to reach very many people from many different countries who know and use crypto.

If zencash will not start marketing i think this coin will die :frowning: Zencash team should invest much more coins for marketing and my suggestion and proposal is only first, small step which should be done.

*** Ideas Bucket ***

hey there, thanks for taking the time to submit this proposal…the project and team are growing so rapidly, we can definitely use more help in basically all areas. Just some quick comments from me because i know @jane.hk has a lot more detail on her mind for structuring something like this…

i’m a really big fan of #1 above:

“First month (30 days) - find, prepare list with the most popular 50-100 places (fb, youtube, forums, popular blogs, pages etc) + clever advertising (mainly in english)
Budget: 50 ZEN”

Given the current coin value, for the rate i’d also ask for you to reach out with tailored messages to each of the places on the list…goal would be to arrange for interviews, awareness, or some other measurable outcome that we can declare a success.

This has been a task on my mental to-do for some time, so would be happy to get help.

yes this is good idea to use it and this work to prepaire maybe for longer cooperation with some popular places… or one time “shot” with interview etc. with some of them… not all places are good for such thing like interview becase many places will be fb groups where are really many people - but especially there it will be good and efficient to talk about zencash, pbc suggestion ,…

There was definitely some talk about this on social media…here’s a link to one ongoing discussion on the Bitcoin Pub…

agreed, would be a mixed bag…some for instant awareness to their audiences, others for longer term info distributions and engagement.

i personally dont understand the cost calculation of this marketing proposal,
it might help to pick one specific roadmap item and start from their with a detailed proposal / budget
rgds Arno

@rebel I think with some edits we can definitely get you up and running on this project. And it could also be very value-adding to Zen! Shoot me an email at [email protected] if you’re still keen!

@jane.hk - i will write in 12hours.