[PROPOSAL] FPPradio Advertising/Promotion Package

Description
Promote ZenCash in multiple podcasts.

Overview
I’ve produced a daily 5-Minute Newscast, FPPradioNews, since February 2014, and begin the newscast with prices of gold, silver & Bitcoin. The newscast consists of 2-3 news stories & 2 ads.
Peace, Love, Liberty Radio is a 30 minute podcast that I’ve been recording since 2012. The show explores topics of self-help, personal growth, and relationships while promoting the ideas of liberty and peaceful interaction.

Scope
I will provide the price of ZenCash every day in the daily 5-Minute Newscast, FPPradioNews; and a 30 second ad three times per week during FPPradioNews; and a live-read ad twice weekly in the podcast, Peace Love Liberty Radio.
FPPRadioNews is a daily 5 minute radio news program heard on several online radio networks and low power radio stations across the country, and is also available on iHeartRadio!
~1000 podcast listens/downloads per week, thousands of listens on LRN, FPRN & ipmNation
Peace, Love, Liberty Radio is a 30 minute show recorded live several times a week that explores topics of self-help, personal growth, and relationships while promoting the ideas of liberty and peaceful interaction; and can be heard on several online radio networks and low power radio stations across the country, and is also available on iHeartRadio!
~1000 podcast listens/downloads per week, thousands of listens on LRN, FPRN & ipmNation

Deliverables
This section provides firm items that you will deliver.

1. Provide the price of ZenCash every day in the daily 5-Minute Newscast, FPPradioNews
  2. 30 second ad three times per week during FPPradioNews
  3. a live-read ad twice weekly in the podcast, Peace Love Liberty Radio

Schedule
Deliverable 1: daily for 6 months beginning January 1
Deliverable 2: thrice weekly for 6 months beginning January 1
Deliverable 3: twice weekly for 6 months beginning January 1

Budget
Deliverable 1: 14 ZEN | The price of ZenCash every day in the daily 5-Minute Newscast, FPPradioNews
Deliverable 2: 23 ZEN | A 30 second ad three times per week during FPPradioNews
Deliverable 3: 23 ZEN | A live-read ad twice weekly in the podcast, Peace Love Liberty Radio
Total: 60 ZEN

Terms
I’m asking for 60 ZEN over 6 months, and the total budget requested is 60 ZEN, payable in 6 monthly payments of 10 ZEN per month.

Payment Schedule
I’m generally paid on the 15th of the month for the upcoming month, i.e. Paid December 15 for ads beginning in January.

Closing
I believe ZenCash has great potential and promoting the ZenCash price at the beginning of a newscast alongside gold, silver & Bitcoin will help give credibility to the currency. Live-read advertisements also give credence to the product/service because of the endorsement-style nature of that type of ad. I recommend the ZenCash team fund this so that ZenCash can gain more exposure.

after receiving no feedback in the “Ideas” thread; I’ve moved this to the Pitch Deck… please consider.

hey @LibertyPenguin actually love this, thank you so much for pitching it. Has my support. Apologies for the slow response, def need to get a dedicated team triaging proposals since we’re missing some really good stuff.