[zhash pro] New ZenCash pool

https://zhash.pro

Developed it with care for people and friendly user mining!

PPLNT reward system
0% fees until pool reach 100 ksol
user freindly support
Autopayout from 0.1
dedicated server in EU France
Variuos diff port. Vardiff is also availible

FIRST MINERS WHO WILL CONNECT TO POOL UNTIL IT REACHES 100 KSOL
WILL RECEIVE 1 ZEN BONUS AFTER CONNECTION TO POOL AND MANUAL REQUEST TO [email protected]

Connect to mine ZEN

EWBF NVIDIA
miner --server zhash.pro --user yourwallet.worker --pass anything --port

Claymore AMD
ZecMiner64 -zpool zhash.pro:port -zwal yourwallet.worker -zpsw x -allpools 1

port 3557 - vardiff
port 3559 - diff 8196 for single card
port 3560 - diff 16384 for 2-4 videocard
port 3561 - diff 32768 for big rigs

Always online for you - [email protected]

NEW US SERVER AND BOOTSTRAP WEB INTERFACE WILL BE ADDED WITHIN 2 WEEKS

On your site it seems like you receive 1 bonus zcl/zen per day for mining with you

Is it 1 bonus zen for connecting/mining, period or is it 1 zen per day?

Hello this is bonus per day of mining, you can receive it once at 24 hours

According that many people starts to spam pool to claim 1 coins, we change the conditions of this bonus.
You can only once receive 1 zen/zcl as welcome bonus per 24 hours of mining.

But we always will support our miners and give them additional bonuses

So to clarify if I mine with you for say the next seven days

I receive 1 zen or 7 zen?

So I wanna be honest with you and others.
Officialy you will receive 1 zen at once. But we support our miners and, cause the pool are too young we are making additional payments if your profit for 24 hours is lower than whattomine’s calculations.

Hi, Is your pool currently down? I tried setting up and running my miners and nothing.

The pool is running well, we reached 70 ksol after 100 ksol moving from zcl to zencash!
Check your miners settings! If you need help join our telegram channel - t.me/zhashpro

Yea sorry it was me… I didn’t setup the bat file properly.

Ok, welcome, I hope tommorow we’ll start to moving from zcl to zen and will find the first blocks!
The announcmet will be on the main page!

I featured your new pool on my latest video, thanks for creating a new ZenCash pool
Video is how to mine ZenCash on windows

Hello! connect to mine on your pool. why am I the only digger there?
I apologize for my English - I am from Russia.

I am Russian too, mail me your question on russian i didnt understand it well. Now you are not the only one on zen yet!
If you’re about this

OK. I just started mining in this pool and have my fingers crossed I’ll get the bonus. I already sent an e-mail to the [email protected] e-mail account. Unfortunately, no replies yet.

From what I can see, the pool has had zero Zencash payouts, so that makes me a little concerned. After 24-hours, if I get the bonus then I’ll put some more miners on and post an update. Otherwise, I’ll report back here if I have any problems.

I watched VoskCoin’s video and he says he actually found a block (and got paid extra for it). But according to the Stats Page, no Zencash blocks have been found at all by the pool, so that’s a little odd.

Either way, I’ve been looking into Zencash and this looks like a good place to mine, if it’s true. (they even said they would “match” whattomine projected earnings, so that’s pretty cool).

More to come…

Thanks!!
Eboman

Hello the block hasn’t found yet! The bonus will be paid in the ending of the 24 hours. i didn’t know why VoskCoin reported about Zen’s found block. Today miners slowly start moving from zcl to zen and we’re waiting for block. About any problems with payments, pool or anything else mail or post here or in this thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2170275.0

Sorry for the confusion, I switched pool focus without much specification in the video

you can see me mining on zhash here
https://zhash.pro/workers/znVUjim9waxP73P5jQ76ezdMpvgTYVnPp3r
This is another one of my miners mining on luckpool
https://luckpool.org/workers/znWcPtNkPCj6VfLRfMhf6i44DvHoeEfNbcd

The zen block I found that I was referring to was when I tabbed over to the luckpool page, currently I’m doing a zencash mining pool showdown with suprnova vs luckpool vs minez zone

These are the deposited earnings after 1.25 days if you’re curious

So as said no Zen blocks have been found on zhash yet, @Kosta85 stated he’s paying miners for their average earnings based off of whattomine which states my rig will earn .8 zen

On average I see .7-1 Zen / 24h

No worries.

So far…so good!! In fact, I just got your e-mail.

Thanks!!
Eboman

So the first ZEN block was mined by our pool!

Just found your pool from Voskcoins chanell is the 1 zen promo still going i see you have broken the 100kSols mark, good going!